Monday, June 19, 2006

A kiss for Rakhi Sawant

By John Cheeran
There are no free kisses as Rakhi Sawant rightly says.
Ladies and gentleman, there should be no forcible kisses among you henceforth.
But I’m surprised by the lack of support that Rakhi has received at her seconds of distress.
The man in question Mika had no business to kiss her on lips.
This assault on the modesty of an Indian woman during a birthday party is unforgivable.
Just because Rakhi Sawant prefers to have less number of clothes while doing item numbers and has a great body mean that she can be treated as a jalebi that can be bitten into anytime?
And the silence of so-called upholders of female dignity on Rakhi Kiss is deafening.
Rakhi has said in her defence that: “Mika has kissed me forcibly, once before this. I was dancing on an awards nite in Punjab, and he came on stage and kissed me. At the time, I forgave him because he was a friend.
At yesterday’s party, (at Some Place Else in Mumbai) I was introducing Deepti Nagia, the director of my music video, to him, but he started smooching me. He smooched me twice.
Usne mera gala pakda aur bahut zor se kiss kiya. He bit my lower lip twice and broke my ear-ring. I don’t know why he did this to me again.
I am an Indian woman, I will not allow a liplock - a peck on the cheek is okay.”
Yes, Rakhi is an Indian woman!
Where are the rest of them?
Why don’t they come out in support of their distressed sister?
By the way, is Rakhi upset because she has lost the chance of burning the charts with a virgin lip-lock kiss in one of her albums now that Mika has done it without giving any royalty for it? Everything has a price even if it happens at Some Place Else.
I’m penniless and let me blow a kiss to dear Rakhi.

No comments:

ജാലകം
 
John Cheeran at Blogged