Monday, October 23, 2006

Have a laugh...more

For a couple of years I ve been blaming it on lack of sleep, not enough sunshine, too much pressure from my job, ear wax build-up, poor blood or anything else I could think of.
But now I found out the real reason: I' m tired because I'm overworked.
Here' s why: The population of this country is 273 million
140million are retired That leaves 133 million to do the work. There are 85 million in school That leaves 48 million to do the work. Of this 29 million are employed by the Federal government.
That leaves 19 million to do the work. 2.8 million are in armed forces preoccupied with killing Bin Laden. That leaves 16.2million to do the work. 14,800,000 work for State and City governments.
That leaves 1.4 million to do the work. At anytime 188,000 people are in hospital. That leaves just 1,212,000 to do the work. As of today, 1,211,998 people are in prison.
That leaves just 2 people to do the work. You and Me.
And there you are sitting on your butt, at your computer reading jokes.
That leaves just me to do all the work.

No comments:

ജാലകം
 
John Cheeran at Blogged