Friday, May 30, 2008

Predict the winner: Who will win the IPL semis today? Rajashtan Royals...

By John Cheeran
Who will the IPL semifinal between Delhi Daredevils and Rajasthan Royals?
I go for Rajasthan Royals. They despite topping the league phase remain underdogs. They have the power and skill and sense to go on to the championship itself.
But let me state this also. Normally it happens like this. The team that I supports trips down and rival emerges winner. That's why I'm being told always bet on worst fears. But this time let me bet on my best fear and back Rajasthan Royals.
I hope Mumbai crowd would be rooting for Rajasthan.
As it is, Virender Sehwag has won the toss and is bowling.
It will not be easy out there for Shane Warne and company.

No comments:

ജാലകം
 
John Cheeran at Blogged